Client Brief and Situation
Clients have requested a large array of Knowledge Partners in animal feed manufacturing throughout Southeast Asia. These Knowledge Partners should have an intricate knowledge of the animal feed market for seafood, with at least 10 years of professional experience and be able to discuss the following during a business consultation.
- What is the current size of the market and the estimated growth?
- Are there any risks for the animal feed market?
- What are the potential trends in the feed market?
- What is the competitive landscape and who are the current key players?
- Can they offer guidance in pricing strategy for raw materials for feed and its impact on feed market
Lynk ensured that these clients received various Knowledge Partners, with a wide range of professional expertise in the industry over a seven day period. The discussions covered pricing movements, boosting productivity, innovation/ technology, and consolidation trends. Additionally, a written report was created to ensure a complete understanding and estimation of the industry for the next five years.
Think you could benefit from Lynk’s Knowledge Partners through a business consultation or would like to become a member of our network?